Governor's Workforce Investment Board
To develop meaningful accountability measures for Montana’s workforce development system. Measures will include:
- Responsiveness to businesses’ current and emerging needs
- Alignment among workforce development, postsecondary education, and economic development
- The quality, availability, and outcomes of services provided through the workforce system.
- Coordinate with the Integrated Performance Information (IPI) project to design and implement performance indicators for Montana’s workforce development system.
- Design and implement products that provide quality intelligence and clearly communicate, at all levels and across programs, the progress and performance of the workforce system.